the place
to know
rachael lee rui xue
speak out loud

rachael says hi


A girl who loves chocolates, tomyam, spaghetti, shopping, travelling, photography, reading
Talks less but thinks more, or maybe more than you ever imagined....

thegirlnextDOOR

affiliates

ruiShuang shanNa Lydia MeiEe QianHong szeErn sooFei woanNa yuanHui wendy Liew colours niCole zhiHowe Joanna tienLi LiChuan euNice meiQi Conning miChaeL sarah jooTin Quotes siewPing piXie chRis peiLing Tun.M mayZhee LinGy
Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 7:25 PM
that were the times in 2009

It’s time I wrap up for the year 2009.

First of all, I must thank God for protecting me from harm, for being able to stay healthily and have the energy to complete my day to day tasks.

I must thank both of my parents who sacrifice so much just for me. From entering university and being able to get the first job in my life. They are always there for me. Not forgetting my sis who has been so supportive all this while.

I am grateful to my very dear boyfriend for being here with me for almost 3 years. He’s there whenever I need him the most, beyond words could describe.

Last but not least, it’s time for FRIENDS! You, you AND you! My best companions in life. My life will not be so colourful without you – be it from hometown, university or workplace! THANK YOU!

Speaking about year 2009, it was quite smooth sailing all the year. The happiest moment was the time when I’ve finally graduated. That was when both my parents, sis, boyfriend and my hometown friends went and attended my convocation. 3 years of uni life has finally came to an end. Come to think of it, I kinda missing it now. student life

Then, it’s a year that I gotta remember forever. A bunch of friend went traveling in Taiwan. This is the first time we boarded the flight when that was the time the typhoon Parma was on its way to Taiwan. We felt the mild earthquake and experienced the sister typhoon for the very FIRST time. However, it did not spoil the whole trip. We still enjoyed it a lot.

Next, it comes to my third phase in life. When I’ve managed to get the first job in life. I’ve been here working for more than 2 months. How time flies! Everyday is a brand new day for me. May it be from my colleagues or bosses. Because they are the one who contribute to my experiences in life. Although working isn’t so easy as compared with studying, but hopefully I still can manage and achieve the targets set for each month.


I hope all the best for everyone who knows me. May the brand new year brings lots of returns and most importantly, stay healthy always!







2 KISS(es) me......
monthly archive

May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010
recent entries

resolutions~ tapping one day... all about the DEAL.. my 2nd home.. my job BiRthDay i miss them.... things lately....... parts-and-parcel
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS